Need a part

SuzyJo

Gandalfe's Wife
Does anyone have access to a copy of the Eb soprano clarinet part for "English Folk Song Suite" that I could get a copy of? We are missing it in our our community band library. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

I may have a copy of the score around, someplace. I'd have to look. However, tell me if that's good enough or if you really need the part, itself: it's a lot of boxes I have to go through.

No, don't go to that much trouble. We have the score for our band, I just didn't want to have to transcribe the score. Thanks for your idea though.

A friend thinks there may be one in town. He is checking it out. If it is here I'll scan it and I can email it later tonight after rehearsal.

I'll be getting a copy tonight.
PM me your email address and I'll scan it and send it tonight.

Carl H.

Thank-you so much for doing this. The part is way more interesting than the part I had and I will be able to buff up the flutes and oboe where needed. Thanks again.

Part request

Anybody know if there is an Eb clarinet part to Andersons Bunglers Holiday? So far it is one of 2 parts on our fall band concert which does not have an Eb part. The Bb part is all within the Eb range, so I am covered there. I'd rather play a separate Eb part as orchestrated if it exists, but I read off the 1st clarinet part last rehearsal and it is pretty simple.

So, anybody got one?

I should mention the score is a piano reduction so the conductor was even less help than usual.

What the heck, the other was a band arrangement of the Marriage of Figaro overture. Does anybody know if it may have an Eb part either?

thanks,
Carl

I'm fairly certain that there is an eefer part for BH. At least, I remember one of the clarinet players playing it on Eb last time I played BH.

I'm fairly certain that there is an eefer part for BH. At least, I remember one of the clarinet players playing it on Eb last time I played BH.

Would you have access to the part and a scanner?

It was a long while ago that I was married to the trumpeter who had the score. Sorry.

I do have access to my scanner, though. I dunno why, but everything comes out darkly ....

I'll offer one dark scan of an android sheep, for a copy of BH for eefer.

Now I'm pretty impressed with the PKD references.

I always enjoyed "The transmigration of Timothy Archer". PKD was seriously paranoid.

Back
Top Bottom