WF New People Introductions

Bandmommy has arrived!

Welcome Tammi!
How are things progressing towards the date? Is your hand uncramped yet? (From invitations, for those who don't know)

(Still waiting on a pic of Emma.)

The hand is uncramped but the 'pencil bump' is peeling.
I think everything is set to go except for the last minute stuff....Decorating, final count for the caterer, paying for everything.

I will be out in the barn most of the day tomorrow so I will be sure to take the camera. I hope Emma is in a co-operative mood. She's a stinker.

I have an OOPS lamb that needs a name too. Molly, the Hoochy Momma, is a 10 year old 200lb Hampshire. Daddy is one of my Jacob rams. The Jacobs are about 1/2 her size and on the other side of a gate that is 6 inches thick.

I'll get some of him to send too. He's all black, very small, and VERY cute.

Welcome Tammi !

Hey Carl, I have a different breakdown to your definition.

Education: the path from cocky ignorance to miserable uncertainty.

I always thought that youth was cocky ignorance and middle age was miserable uncertainty ! :emoji_relaxed:

Oh my. It just dawned on me that I've never done the Official Appearance Thing here. I'm the same I'm everywhere else, mainly because I see no reason at switching nicks and handles across newsgroups. Google and find.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

I was a little apprehensive about registering here.

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome.

I was a little apprehensive about registering here.

Nothing to fear. I think you'll find this is a nice and knowledgeable bunch.

I think that the core we have developed (meaning people contributing like all of you) will help keep it moving ahead in the manner that we want. When Jim, Pete, and I embarked on this great experiment we all agreed that we wanted to foster a community with a high level of conversation about woodwinds. That remains central to our continued mission.

This place is awesome! Friendly, positive people with lots of invaluable knowledge! Everyone is so including :emoji_relaxed:

Back
Top Bottom